As the COVID-19 situation continues to change, the safety of our patients and staff remains our first priority.
At this time, the practice is open for the usual trading hours and is following current government, professional and regulatory body recommendations and guidelines. We are taking emergency patients.
As per the current health recommendations, we are implementing social distancing and additional infection control policies as follows:
- Additional cleaning and sanitising of our practice to prevent viral transmission
- Hand sanitiser is widely available throughout the practice
- Removing magazines and toys from our waiting room – we encourage you to bring your own and avoid sharing them with other patients
During your time in our centre, we ask that you help us maintain a sanitary environment by:
- Coughing and sneezing directly into your elbow, or into a tissue which can be immediately disposed of
- Avoiding handshakes, and other unnecessary physical contact
- Using the hand sanitiser provided
- Minimising the number of family members/friends that accompany you where possible. A support person during your consultation is always welcome, provided they are not unwell.
Due to the high transmission rate, we kindly ask that you delay your visit to the practice if you:
- Experience any flu-like symptoms (coughing, fever, shortness of breath, muscular aches and pains, headache, sore throat)
- Have been in recent contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Have recently returned from overseas travel
If you are unwell or have been asked to enter quarantine or self-isolation, we ask that you notify us immediately on
(02) 9798 4111 so we can assist by rescheduling your appointment.